10 Best Sushi Restaurants in Tokyo
Sushi Tokyo: from only $1 to $100
The king of Japanese food is doubtlessly sushi. Sushi has been a perfect target for gourmets all over the globe for long. Nowadays, other Japanese food such as ramen and wagyu beef are getting popular, but eating sushi is still top things to do for most travelers in Japan.
There are numbers of popular sushi restaurants in Tokyo, especially in Tsukiji Fish Market and Ginza. Below is an introduction of 10 best restaurants to experience the finest sushi at wide range of prices.
1. Lots of Restaurants in Tsukiji Fish Market (Tsukiji area)
The most popular destination for sushi
2. Sushi Bar Yasuda (Harajuku area)
Experience authentic and friendly sushi
3. Sushi Zanmai (Chain Stores)
Best grade sushi at amazing price
4. ITAMAE SUSHI (Roppongi area)
Enjoy tuna-cutting shows and tasting the freshest tuna
5. Sushi Kyubey (Ginza area)
The president and the prime minister meet and eat
6. Sushi Yoshitake (Ginza area)
Michelin 3 Stars sushi restaurant
7. Sushi Nova (Asakusa area)
Budget Sushi with technology
8. Himawari Sushi (Shinjuku area)
Popular conveyor belt sushi restaurant
9. Sushi no Midori (Shibuya area)
No-conveyor belt but reasonable
10. Sushi Uobei (Shibuya area)
Every sushi is served at $1 only with high technology
+1. Sukiyabashi Jiro
The World’s Best Sushi Restaurant with Michelin 3 Stars
You can book a 2 Michelin Star Sukiyabashi Jiro Roppongi right now!
▽This Complete Sushi Guide introduces all about the authentic Japanese sushi▽
Are you interested in more popular restaurants in Tokyo? You might also like these articles below!