Connection issues might be sloved quickly by resetting if caused by software jarming.
Would you give it a try resetting your device following the steps below?
▽For Premium WiFi users, please proceed the resetting steps from here▽
▽For Fuji Model WiFi users, please proceed the resetting steps from here▽
1. Power on if unit is off before resetting
2. Confirm the device powered on
3. Open the back cover of the device
4. Find a tiny reset hole (red) located near the built-in battery and keep pressing the hole for more than 7 seconds with a pen until the display screen blacks out.
5. Wait until the screen comes back automatically
All the resetting steps have been done!! We appreciate your kindly understanding and cooperation.
Contact us immediately if above would not solve the issue.
We thank you for letting us know of your 3 nights from the reporting date accommodation hotel information with the name/code/room numbers with above. Will pick the fastest possible destination to support you by replacement item/s shipping out of the 3 nights.
Japan Wireless’ Web Magazine holds lot more nice travel tips to make your stay with more fun and excitements.
↓↓Check travel information about Japans↓↓