16 Best Things to Do in Tokyo 2018
Experience all the best things to do in Tokyo 2018
For the first time to visit Tokyo? Don’t worry! You can fully enjoy traveling the capital of Japan if you know the best things to do in Tokyo. Spend your limited time wisely!
Tokyo, the capital of the Land of the Rising Sun, is one of the best and most popular tourist destinations all over the world. There are a great number of unique attractions such as Japanese food, pop culture & fashion, lively cityscapes, historical buildings, etc.
If you visit Japan for the first time and wonder what to do, Tokyo is the top priority to travel. Here, I would like to introduce best 16 things to do in Tokyo according to the suggestions by lonely planet.
1. Shinjuku Nightlife
2. Tsukiji Fish Market (available until October, 2018)
3. Worshiping at Meiji Shrine
4. Dining Out
5. Tokyo Cityscape
6. Shopping in Harajuku
7. Roppongi Art Triangle
8. Seeing Sensoji Temple in Asakusa
9. Watching Sumo in Ryogoku
10. Cherry Blossom Viewing at Yotogi Park
11. Ghibli Museum
12. Shibuya Crossing
13. Tokyo National Museum
14. Enjoying Japanese traditional performance at Kabukiza
15. Akihabara Pop Culture
16. Experiencing natural hot springs at Oedo Onsen Monogatari
Got to know what to do in Tokyo? For more info about sightseeing in Tokyo, you might also like these articles below.